T&V HappyPlayer (English version)
T&V HappyPlayer is an OS/2 program that operates TV cards built on Brooktree BT848 chip. It possesses such features as picture scaling, clipping, channel autoscan, separate tuning of signal coding (PAL/SECAM), brightness, contrast and color saturation for each of 100 channels, support of channel descriptions in a text file, and some more. It is good to notice that unlike other programs, T&V HappyPlayer does not hog CPU.
- PC-compatible computer
- PCI 2.0 bus (some TV-cards may require PCI 2.1)
- TV-tuner card based on Brooktree/Fusion BT848A chip (or newer).
- Models already supported:
- AIMSlab Video Highway Xtreme
- FlyVideo II
- FlyVideo 98
- FlyVideo 98FM
- AVER TVPhone98
- AVER TVPhone
- AVER TVCapture98
- AVER TVCapture
- Tekram M205pro
- ProLink PixelView
- Vobis Highscreen
- ATI TV Wonder
- Miro TV PCTV (untested)
- Miro TV PCTV Pro (untested)
- SVGA video with 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32-bit color (8-bit mode is not recommended for color monitors because of very strong color distorsions); VRAM (SGRAM) video memory and 800x600 or better resolution is recommended
TV system with SECAM and/or PAL signal coding. No NTSC support yet, sorry!
Setting the program to given TV-card model is described in readme2.rus file. If you've got one of TV-cards marked 'untested', please tell us the results of running T&V HappyPlayer with it!
- IBM OS/2 Warp 3.0 or higher
- Presentation Manager
- To speed up window dragging we recommend to switch 'Full window dragging' mode off
- Never DON'T USE T&V HappyPlayer in direct video memory access mode with third-party utilities, which extends OS/2 Desktop out of physical screen bounds! Because of PC architecture concepts, TV-card works with memory on physical layer, without using virtual memory and protection schemes, so this may cause TV-card to write video data out of video memory, to PC RAM or peripherial devices' memory, and so to INCORRECT SYSTEM BEHAVIOR, DATA LOSS, and in heaviest cases - to PHYSICAL DAMAGE OF EQUIPMENT (e.g. losing flash memory content).
Answers on frequently asked questions are given in faq.eng.
This program is shareware. See register.eng for details.
|Latest T&V HappyPlayer: Version 1.15 - 28.10.2003 (tvh_115r.zip, 102k).|
What's new in latest version:
1.15 -- 28.10.2003
- A try to avoid image offset on new ATI cards.
- eComStation/Rus Special Edition
1.13 -- 15.06.2002
- Fixed a bug in /IDLE parameter processing.
- /TOP - working in Float-on-Top mode, i.e. T&V HappyPlayer window overrides others. This causes some speed-up of visibility area recalculation. Note that Window List ignores this flag, and when it overlays HappyPlayer, their windows displays incorrect.
1.12 -- 05.06.2002
- Error with channels in 140-168 MHz diapasone with FlyVideo 98FM. Fixed.
- Slightly reduced needed recources.
- /TV:TVWONDER -- ATI TV WONDER support.
- /OFFSET:n -- manual setting display window area offset from DIVE's value (bytes). 0 by default, and don't change it unless you absolutely sure! Use it on your own risk. Incorrect usage of this parameter may cause OS problems, data loss and ever physical device damage!
- Physical memory address detects correctly on nVidia cards now, so, it's possible to use them without buffering.. Great thanx to Vadim Ochkin.
1.11 -- 20.01.2002
- /IDLE - sets IDLE+31 priority for buffering thread
1.10 -- 23.04.2000
- /TV:M205PRO -- Tekram M205pro support.
- Backspace key switches to previous active channel.
- /TV:PIXELVIEW -- ProLink Pixelview support.
- /TV:HIGHSCREEN -- Vobis Highscreen support.
- /TV:FLYVIDEO_98FM -- FlyVideo 98FM support.
- /TV:FLYVIDEO_IINEW -- new FlyVideo II support.
- 'o' key displays current settings in titlebar.
- Plugin support. If PLUGINS subdirecory in happy.exe home directory is created, T&V HappyPlayer, tries to install all DLLs from there as plugins. Plugins programming notes see in plugins.eng file.
- First version of plugin for Aver TVPhone98 remote control support - AVER98RM.DLL. Place this DLL from SDK to PLUGINS directory to use it. Remote control acessed by polling, so CPU usage with this plugin is more than 0%.
1.03 -- 17.10.1999
- A stupid error fixed: odd and even lines in TV image were swapped.
- Picture was disappeared in some sophisticated situations (e.g. after minimizing/restoring window during autoscanninh).
- No more traps on fatal errors.
- Running a second copy of the program caused picture disappearing in a first one. Fixed.
- Corrected PAL initialization to use PAL-B,D,G,H,I. May be useful for Aver cards.
- Added initialization for TDA8425, TDA9840, TDA9850 sound chips. /MONO command line switch causes initializations in monophonic mode (useful for Eastern Europe).
1.02 -- 04.08.1999
- New english homepage for T&V HappyPlayer project: http://www.os2.spb.ru/russian/projects/happyplayer/index_e.html
- Now storing window size and position and channel number between program runs.
- Fixed infinite loop on autoscanning with some cards.
- Autoscanning didn't work in PAL mode -- fixed. Unfortunately, scanning speed in PAL mode is twice less than in SECAM, because of nature of these standards.
- Improved color representation by changing U and V chroma gain coefficients. Maybe you would need to correct hue, contrast and brightness values for your channels.
- Removed vertical interpolation by 2- and 4-degree polynomes, because it actually didn't improve image quality but somewhere caused DSP freezing.
- Fixed FlyVideo II detection. Should work correctly now.
1.01 -- 14.07.1999
- Changed primary support FTP site to ftp.os2.spb.ru.
- Trying to switch sound sources both with video sources (seems not quite well).
- 'D' key restores default values for brightness, contrast and hue for a channel.
- New card type AVER_TVCT -- Aver TVCapture with Temic tuner (instead of usual Philips). Untested.
- Corrected band margins for FlyVideo, FlyVideo98. All channels would be accessible now.
- Added preliminary support for Miro TV PCTV and Miro TV PCTV Pro. Because of absence of these cards in Russia, all work was done in theory. Types MIRO_PCTV and MIRO_PCTVPRO. Untested.
- More stable frequency setting by [/].
Новые статьи на нашем сайте:
Комментариев к странице: 0 | Добавить комментарий
Домой | Проект ядро Core/2 | Проект OS/4 Download | Новости | Гостевая книга | Подробно обо всем | Нужные программы | Проекты | OS/2 FAQ | Всячина | За и Против | Металлолом | #OS2Russian | RDM/2 | Весёлые картинки | Наша галерея | Доска объявлений | Карта сайта | ПОИСК |ФОРУМ